- the application of any provision of the Australian Consumer Law (whether applied as a law of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory of Australia) (ACL);
- the exercise of any right or remedy conferred by the ACL; or
- the liability of MYOB Australia Pty Ltd for a failure to comply with any applicable consumer guarantees
where to do so would
- contravene the ACL; or
Notice regarding representations, documents and other website content
Subject to the above and to the extent permitted by law:
- MYOB Australia Pty Ltd makes no representations, conditions or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation or results of this website, or accuracy, correctness or reliability of the information, content or documentation available on this website; and
- MYOB Australia Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever including loss of use, data, or profits, whether arising in contract, negligence, equity or under statute as a result of or in connection with the use of this website or documentation, or information available on this website.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In the event that any of the above limitations or exclusions are held to be unenforceable, MYOB Australia Pty Ltd's total liability shall not exceed the amount of the fee you have paid.
The documents published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information presented on this website is changed periodically, and MYOB may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s), programs(s), and/or documentation described at any time, without notice.
Notice specific to software available on this website
Any software downloaded from this website is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement (EULA), which accompanies or is included with the software. Any reproduction or redistribution of the software not in accordance with the EULA is prohibited by law.
Without limiting the foregoing, reproduction or copying of the software to any other server, site, or location for subsequent reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
MYOB does not provide Tax Advice
MYOB is not a registered entity pursuant to the Tax Agent Services Act 2009 (TASA) and therefore cannot provide taxation advice to clients. If you have a query concerning taxation including filing your BAS return or annual tax statements then you should consult with your accountant or other registered tax adviser.
Links to third-party sites
Some links on this website will let you leave this site. The linked sites are not under the control of MYOB and MYOB is not responsible for their operation or contents. These links are provided as a convenience, and do not imply an endorsement of the site by MYOB.
This website is operated and provided from Australia. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
This website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. MYOB makes no representations that the content of this website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access this website.
Intellectual property rights
MYOB and the MYOB logo are registered trademarks of MYOB Technology Pty Ltd. Other product and company names mentioned on this website might be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright in this website is owned by MYOB Technology Pty Ltd.
MYOB’s websites include an electronic shopping cart. In the event that you commence but do not complete a transaction, MYOB or its agents may use the information you have entered to contact you by email to either: (a) remind you that the transaction remains incomplete; or (b) understand why the transaction did not complete (‘Follow Up Email’). By using MYOB’s websites, you consent to receiving such Follow Up Emails. If you do receive a Follow Up Email, you can request that MYOB not make further contact regarding the incomplete transaction.
|Legal name||MYOB Australia Pty Ltd|
|ACN||086 760 198|
|ABN||13 086 760 198|
|Registered office||Level 3, 168 Cremorne St, Cremorne VIC 3121|
|Postal address||PO Box 73, Richmond VIC 3121|